With the visa in hand, it’s time to pack…Watch the calendar and be careful to not confuse the dates. Below is a brief checklist to help your arrival in Australia.
- Passaport (check the expire date).
- Yellow fever vaccine
- Printed copy of your Australian visa.
- A pen to fill the customs forms.
- Remember to not bring liquids on carry on luggage.
- Check the baggage allowance within the air company.
The Australian borders and customs is very strict, so do not bring forbidden products, such as fresh food, plants and wood. Click here for mode details.